Thursday, April 28, 2011

Portfolio

Today we learned how to learned how how to creat a webpage and add a link to our portfolio page. We also learned how to delete a page after we created it. We also learned how to organize these pages so they will be where we want them in our side bar. The pages we added were Standards 1-5 and a vidoe page. We also learned what we needed to put on these pages when we are student teaching to complete our portfolio. We also learned how to add links to our pages. Click here to see my Portfolio. I am so glad we started our portfolio in this class. I was nervous about getting it together and I am glad we are working on it together so if I have questions I have people that can help me.
ISTE-NETS




  • Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership


  • Model Digital-Age Work and Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment