Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Empathy Quotient

I scored a 44 on the Empathy test. It said that my score was average. The test had many different questions you had to answer and I leanred somethings baout myself. I had to think about some things that I don't normally think about. Click here to see the empathy test. As an elementary school teacher, I think that it is important to have empathy for your students because you use to be in their shoes. Also because you will have many different children that will have different situations so you need to keep and open mind and be able to have empathy for them. Empthy is a way to show that you sare for your students and that you want to help them learn. So that is how empathy goes along with the ISTE NETS.
ISTE NETS:
Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment